Pathological Demand Avoidance in the Classroom
Online Training for Teachers and Learning Support Staff
28th April, 2020
10am – 12.30pm
This online training session will be delivered using Zoom and will include the following:
- What is pathological demand avoidance (PDA)?
- Practical strategies for supporting students with PDA in the classroom
- Ways to disguise and reduce demands
- Reducing anxiety
- Using a child-led curriculum
- Opportunities to ask questions
A place on this course costs £25. To book, please click here.
There are only twenty-five places on this course, so book quickly to avoid disappointment.